Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00606 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,609KM (265,444 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)