Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00568 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,740KM (306,386 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)