Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,337KM (209,625 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)