Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,337KM (525,827 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (37 minutes ago)