Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 BAM / UZS *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 902KM (2,229,876 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)