Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 61% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 581KM (2,801,022 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)