Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,345KM (6,202,225 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)