Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 899KM (4,314,526 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)