Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 61% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 545KM (2,667,409 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)