Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 BAM / UZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,228KM (5,944,927 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)