Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,600KM (€1,328) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)