Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,246KM (€1,146) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)