Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,011KM (€1,537) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (36 minutes ago)