Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.941 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,148KM (€1,622) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (38 minutes ago)