Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,377KM (€1,702) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (40 minutes ago)