Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03692 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,209KM (Php59,843) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)