Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03123 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,627KM (Php52,109) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)