Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03368 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,572KM (Php46,664) in Tarlac.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)