Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24857 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,820KM ($b7,320) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)