Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24200 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 950KM ($b3,925) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (43 minutes ago)