Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41909 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,367KM (3,261 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)