Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.41774 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,469KM (3,517 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)