Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00555 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,368KM (426,985 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (29 minutes ago)