Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00464 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,336KM (288,184 KZT) in Taraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)