Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.811 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,873KM (€1,587) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)