Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.829 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,569KM (€1,405) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)