Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16830 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,901KM (11,298 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)