Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16732 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,786KM (10,674 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)