Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,263KM (Rp 24,102,418) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (39 minutes ago)