Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,202KM (Rp 23,200,811) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)