Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,283KM (Rp 19,118,548) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)