Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,375KM (Rp 11,239,441) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)