Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,401KM (Rp 24,952,588) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)