Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,223KM (4,121,223 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)