Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,485KM (1,988,003 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (44 minutes ago)