Cost of living comparison between Tanga, Tanzania and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,984KM (3,611,681 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)