Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,576KM (2,104,381 Shilling) in Tanga.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)