Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11619 BAM / ARS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,428KM (ARS $20,897) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)