Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.942 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 115% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,445KM (€1,774) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)