Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03228 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,877KM (руб 58,151) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)