Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02809 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 731KM (руб 26,003) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (32 minutes ago)