Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00579 BAM / KZT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,049KM (526,917 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)