Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00274 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,871KM (CH$1,048,114) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)