Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,291KM (CH$844,440) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)