Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00260 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,095KM (CH$420,973) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)