Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32834 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,855KM (GH₵11,742) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)