Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34809 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 141% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,609KM (GH₵10,367) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)