Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43421 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,659KM (GH₵15,336) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)