Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33916 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 130% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,448KM (GH₵10,165) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)