Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40536 BAM / GHS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 99% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,481KM (GH₵15,987) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)