Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01504 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,167KM (¥144,108) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)