Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01601 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,505KM (¥343,948) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)