Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01634 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,104KM (¥312,266) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)