Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25693 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,698KM (6,610元) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Amman costs Dinar 0.300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)