Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25932 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,814KM (元6,995) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (about 1 hour ago)