Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41613 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,683KM (RM4,045) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)