Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 876 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05592 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 93% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,274KM (58,546 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)