Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05714 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,368KM (58,943 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)