Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05972 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,584KM (60,013 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)