Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,784KM (62,772 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)