Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05601 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,532KM (45,201 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)