Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05470 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 964KM (17,615 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (35 minutes ago)