Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05811 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,360KM (40,604 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)