Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05960 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,405KM (40,346 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)