Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05411 BAM / TWD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,702KM (31,462 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)