Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24968 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,124KM (元4,501) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (36 minutes ago)