Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26633 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,293KM (元8,608) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)