Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02585 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,346KM (руб 52,075) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)