Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.672 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,237KM ($2,534) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)