Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44389 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,705KM (﷼ 8,346) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)