Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48544 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,630KM (﷼ 7,478) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)