Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45994 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,857KM (﷼ 6,212) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)