Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42604 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,750KM (﷼ 4,109) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)