Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,508KM (﷼ 43,712,182) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)