Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,500KM (2,150,856 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)