Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00612 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,688KM (275,918 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)