Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00608 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,953KM (321,126 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)