Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00604 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,160KM (357,562 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)