Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45413 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,788KM (3,936 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)