Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45368 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,757KM (3,872 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)