Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45785 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,201KM (4,808 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)