Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46288 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,147KM (2,478 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)