Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44790 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,255KM (5,035 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (32 minutes ago)