Cost of living comparison between Syracuse, Italy and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,579KM (€2,337) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (36 minutes ago)