Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,097KM (€1,070) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)