Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02302 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,460KM (Taka 106,856) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)