Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02311 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,498KM (Taka 108,097) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)