Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01919 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 973KM (Taka 50,712) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)