Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02295 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,562KM (Taka 111,617) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)