Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02612 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,542KM (руб 59,042) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)