Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,159 prices entered by 729 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.244 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 193% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,989KM (AU$4,009) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)