Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,983 prices entered by 759 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.331 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,705KM (AU$2,032) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)