Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,697 prices entered by 648 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.387 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,008KM (AU$4,333) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)