Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.340 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,244KM (£2,241) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)