Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24461 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,971KM (12,146元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)