Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26897 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,936KM (元14,635) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (24 minutes ago)