Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24861 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,558KM (元6,266) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)