Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25046 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,431KM (9,705元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)