Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24820 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,509KM (元6,078) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)