Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,804KM (₩1,221,987) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)