Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,873KM (₩1,216,671) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (44 minutes ago)