Cost of living in Suva, Fiji vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 BAM / FJD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,268KM (4,032 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)