Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 BAM / FJD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,202KM (1,513 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)