Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 BAM / FJD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,149KM (2,898 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)