Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.302 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,211KM (2,466 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)