Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.285 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,196KM (2,487 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)