Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.218 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,421KM (1,167 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)