Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.292 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,332KM (2,578 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)