Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05171 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,643KM (31,785 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)