Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05303 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,993KM (56,450 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)