Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05273 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,277KM (43,174 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (38 minutes ago)