Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02644 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 798KM (₨30,175) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)