Cost of living comparison between Surat, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02678 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,515KM (₨56,576) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)