Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 798KM (Rp 6,944,557) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)