Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,449KM (Rp 12,303,112) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Baltimore, Maryland costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)