Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,422KM (Rp 12,013,656) in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)