Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,504KM (Rp 13,447,157) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)