Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 863KM (Rp 7,188,421) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)