Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,058KM (Rp 8,579,608) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (34 minutes ago)