Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.098 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,502KM (﷼ 367) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)