Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.252 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,512KM (﷼ 355) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)