Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.144 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,276KM (﷼ 549) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)