Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.553 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,567KM (﷼ 784) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)