Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05217 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,067KM (58,784 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)