Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05805 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,224KM (21,091₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sopron costs 180,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)