Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06409 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,159KM (18,089₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)