Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06285 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 634KM (10,083₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)